Every one of the organs in your body is affected by level of acidity, such as: your skin, bones, stomach, liver, heart, bones, kidney, brain and intestines. So, when your body is into a state of acidosis, it becomes the perfect place where diseases and illnesses can easily manifest.
After a long time consuming a Basic American Diet, the body stays in a constant state of level of acidity. So, if your body is in an acidic state, then valuable minerals are removed from some bones and organs in order to reduce the effect of the acid and completely remove it from the body.
This is the reason why when we are seeing an up-rise in osteoporosis your bones are actually being drained of the important minerals needed to defend them, such as: calcium, salt, magnesium and potassium. When these mineral stores are completely decreased, there are no more saves to bring into play and the body just keeps on running increasingly acidic and this is when significant sickness (like tumor) starts to appear.
Here are the 20 most common signs and symptoms that indicate your body is too acidic:
– Excess mucus/ phlegm
– Persistent Cough
– Chest Pain
– Persistent Fatigue
– Sinus Concerns
– Neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and dementia
– Decreased mental clarity
– Cardiovascular damage caused by acidic plaques– increased threat of cardiac arrest and stroke
– Bladder and kidney infections
– Immune shortage
– Skin issues like eczema, acne, rashes, and dermatitis of all types
– Stomach problems consisting of bloating, indigestion, acid reflex and excess gas
– Yeast and yeast infections
– Weight gain and/or obesity
– Allergic reactions
– Sciatica and stiff neck
– Cavities and sensitive gums
– Joint discomfort and aching muscles
When this happens, you need to make some changes in your diet plan. These are some of the best things you can do to decrease the level of acidity:
– Drink plenty of filtered water in order to flush the poisonous products from your body.
– Remove all the acidic foods, such as: popcorn, eggs, fish, soy, coffee, alcohol, sweeteners, meat, seafood, soda, pastries, diary, etc.
– Eat more greens (shakes, juices, salads) since they are very alkalizing.
– Do not stress because fear, anger and jealousy produce acidity of the body fluids.
– Avoid GMO foods as much as possible.
– Consume a lot of fruits and vegetables.
– Drink lemon water regularly. It balances the acid levels.