Do you know what your blood type is and what kind of impact it has on you? Read this text below and you can find out what your blood type says about you.
Your blood type affects your personality
– Type A: People with this type of blood tend to be kind, compassionate individuals that put other people’s needs before their own.
– Type B: These people are outgoing, friendly and emotionally flexible.
– Type 0: These people tend to worry a lot and are very practical and organized.
– Type AB: people with this blood type tend to be rational and strong, with very little worry.
Your blood type affects what food you should be eating
– Type A: These people should consume things like apple cider vinegar and manuka honey to raise stomach acid levels and ensure proper digestion.
– Type B: People with this blood type should avoid trans fats, vegetable oils and alcohol.
– Type 0: These people tend to have digestion and stomach problems. They should eat plenty of meat, poultry, fish and vegetables.
– Type AB: People with this blood type should consume things like apple cider vinegar and manuka honey to raise stomach acid levels and ensure proper digestion.
Blood type also affects your fertility.
A study made with women in their 30s have shown that women with blood type 0 tend to be the least fertile.
Your blood type affects the amount of belly fat you have
People with blood type 0 react badly to specific foods like dairy, meat and shellfish, so that makes it difficult for them to lose their belly fat. It can also cause diabetes risk, bloating and indigestion.
Your blood type can be a reason for stress and anger
People with Type A blood type usually produce more cortisol than normal, so their stress levels also tend to be higher than average. However, people with Type O blood are more susceptible to outbursts of anger.
Knowing your blood type can save your life
This is especially important in a case if you need a blood transfusion. Transfusion with a blood type different from your own can lead to a number of complications, some of which can put your life at risk.
Blood type affects your pool of ideal mates
Blood is also classified as either Rh negative or Rh positive. When an Rh negative woman mates with an Rh positive man it can expose their baby to potential risks.