Do you know that only one lemon contains 64% of the daily recommended intake of Vitamin C? Lemons are also rich in terpenes and phytochemicals and medical experts say that every one of us should start their day with a glass of warm lemon water.
To make the warm lemon water just squeeze a lemon and mix it with a glass of warm water. Drink this every morning and it will provide the essential nutrients your body needs and it will also improve your overall health.
The warm lemon juice is a powerful drink with anti-viral and antibacterial properties since lemons are a great source of Vitamin B and C, potassium, protein, carbs, flavonoids, etc.
Drinking warm lemon water can help you treat and cure many health issues, including:
– Boosting up your immune system
– Flushing out kidney stones
– Healing acne
– Suppressing appetite
– Help you fight flu and colds
– Fighting food poisoning
– Treating fibromyalgia
– Redicing inflammation
– Relieving sore muscles
– Reducing alcohol cravings
– Hardening your finger nails
– Helping with gastrointestinal reflux diseases
– Reducing gallbladder pain