in ,

This is What Happens to Your Body 10 Hours After Putting on Nail Polish

Although many of us do not consider the nail polish a dangerous thing, actually, this beauty product is very dangerous and extremely toxic.

We do not apply it directly to our skin, but it contains chemicals and toxins worse than those in the face creams.

Indeed “poison free” nail shines contain toluene, formaldehyde and Dibutyl phthalate (DBP).  Each one of these chemicals is effortlessly caught up in the body. The Department of Toxic Substances Control in California discharged an answer as per which poison free polishes contained the brutal chemicals. What’s far more terrible, the non-dangerous nail shines contained higher groupings of the chemicals than the toxic ones.

This ingredient is used to make your nails smoother. It plays a role of an octane booster in gasolene and usually it is a part of the raw material used in the TNT production. It can cause birth defects, headaches, nausea, kidney and liver damage, etc. Toluene can cross the blood-brain barrier and affect GABA, dopamine and other neurotransmitters, which can result as cerebral and cerebela degeneration. The use of this ingredient is banned in the EU.

Dibutyl Phthalate
This ingredient should prevent the chipping part and it causes cancer in lab animals. The experts cal it reproductive and developmental toxin. The EU has banned its use, but this ingredient is still allowed in the United States. There have been many signed petitions that require a ban, but not even one of them was successful.

This ingredient can cause nasal and lung cancer. It has been identified as a deadly carcinogen by The International Agency for Research on Cancer. Formaldehyde can cause eyes irritation, nose irritation and throat irritation. Yet, it is still found in many ingredients we have at our homes.




Each Tooth Is Associated With An Organ In The Body – Pain In Each Tooth Can Predict Problems In Certain Organs!

Warning! Do Not Eat Tuna