Carrots are vegetables rich in fiber, Vitamin A, B, C, K and minerals. They are one of the most popular vegetables and you can eat them cooked, raw or make carrot juice. Their color is produced by beta-carotene and alpha-carotene and they can be in shades of white, yellow, purple and red.
Carrots have many health benefits, including:
– They boost up your immunity and help your body fight against free radical damage.
– They protect you from viruses, inflammation and bacteria.
– Carrots can maintain your cholesterol and sugar levels since they are rich in potassium.
– They can help you burn fat and lose weight.
– Carrots and a great liver cleanser and their juice detoxifies your body.
– They are rich in antioxidants and can keep your skin healthy and young.
– Carrots protect your skin against dryness and are used in many beauty home remedies.
– They contain a big amount of Vitamin K and help you strengthen up your bones.
– Carrots will boost your body’s metabolic rate since they are rich in phosphorous.
– The nutrients they contain will help you improve your immunity.
– Carrots contain anti-bacterial minerals and can prevent tooth decay and cavities.
– They are great for your heart and blood circulation.
– Carrots will prevent eye disorders since they contain beta carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin.
– Carrots will help you fight the free radicals and prevent the development of cancer.
To make a carrot juice you will need the following ingredients:
– 2 cups of chopped carrots
– 2 cups of water
– 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger
– A couple ice cubes
Just mix all of the ingredients together and blend them well. Drink this mixture every day and enjoy its healthy benefits.