All the women in Japan look extremely young and they are all so slim.
You may have asked yourself why many times and the answer is because of their cuisine and lifestyle.
Japanese food is based on the longevity and health and there is a high percent of people who live linger than 100 years in Japan. Here are the top ten reasons why Japanese women look slim and young.
1. They like drinking matcha, which is a powdered green tea. Matcha is made of dried and milled leaves and then the powder is mixed with hot water. They usually use this tea during the ceremony. It is rich in antioxidants and it has many health benefits, such as: preventing heart attack, reducing the risk of cancer, promoting weight loss, etc.
2. Japanese people eat fermented foods, like: tempeh, sauekraut, kefir and kimchi. These foods can promote weight loss and aid the digestion. They will also remove all the heavy metals and dangerous toxins from the cell tissue.
3. People in Japan prefer eating seafood than red meat. They link the meat with numerous health problems, inflammatory diseases, obesity, high cholesterol, etc. Noodles or rice are mostly consumed in Japan. There are some other popular foods, such as: tuna, mackerel, salmon, etc. The fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and some nutrients of a big importance for the brain, organs and heart.
4. People in Japan serve very small portions. They say that if the portion is small, you will eat less and this way you will lose some weight. They also never fill the plates completely and try to use fresh foods as much as possible.
5. Japanese people love to walk. They say that this is a perfect way to stay fit and slim and lose some weight too. Walking also can improve the cardiovascular system, boost the energy levels and relieve the stress.
6. Eating on the go is considered an impolite behavior in Japan. Japanese people eat slowly and they never eat while walking. This way they allow the stomach to tell the brain that you are full.
7. Japanese people use healthy cooking methods. They usually consume grilled, raw and simmered foods. Japanese people never use extra oil.
8. People in Japan practice some of the martial arts forms, such as: judo, aikido, karate, etc. They believe that this is of a big importance for their overall health. This can also improve the cardiovascular health and build muscle strength. The best thing is that in this way you can slow down the process of aging.
9. Japanese people believe that a hot spring bath is a great way of prolonging your life. Hot springs are great for the human’s well-being and have many healing powers due to the water temperature and the minerals it contains, such as: calcium, magnesium, niacin, silica, etc.
10. Japanese women do not like to eat sweets every day. This is one of the main reasons for their slim line. They usually replace the dessert with fresh fruits.