There is no doubt that many Japanese women are well known for their radiant skin, dewy, youthful and flawless. It is a reason for Japanese women as poster models.
How Japanese women are able to retain their porcelain look like skin? They different method to preserve their elegant and youthful skin. The big secret is amazing of cleanser and moisturizer.
Some type of skin was achieved with regular exfoliation and masking. In fact, there are genetics that affect to skin achievement. There is miss connecting that Asian skin is beauty gene.
It is important to notice that the Japanese woman skin has been revealed and in fact, geisha always uses rice bran for skin and hair softening treatment. She bathes her hair with rice bran water after rinsed. It is something amazing and powerful natural treatment, antioxidant and emollient.
Rice is a good source for skin and hair treatment because rice can help women protect skin from UV. Rice is also can help women to prevent nourish and wrinkles, especially when they in flawless complexion. They should use rice with the following ingredients:
- Two or three tablespoon of rice
- One tablespoon of milk
- One tablespoon of honey
- Put uncooked rice with cold water
- Cook rice slowly with medium heat
- Strain cooked rice while saves rice liquid
- Drained and boiled rice must be washed with cold water
- Add one tbsp of warm milk
- Stir them well
- Add one tablespoon of honey
- Cleansing your neck and face
- Apply rice mask for thirty up to sixty minutes
- Rinse neck and face with same liquid that used for cooking rice
Rice liquid can be stored in the fridge for four days. You can use it as a facial toner in every evening and morning. It is also can be used for face massaging.