Aloe Vera has a strong healing properties. This magical plant also called ”wonder plant”, ”burn plant” or ”lily of the desert” originates from Sudan and it has been used all over the world for centuries.
It has 75 active compounds, all of them vitamins, minerals and amino acids are needed for optimal health. It contains Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C and E and also some minerals, such as: calcium, cooper, sodium, magnesium, potassium, etc.
Aloe Vera also has a soothing properties and it is used in many creams to treat damage, burns, skin conditions, swelling, etc. At the list down below you can find out some of the most common Aloe Vera’s uses and healing properties.
– It calms the skin and removes the make up
– You can use it as a hair conditioner
– You can add it to your shampoo and it will make your hair shinier
– It stimulates hair growth and it will make your hair healthier
– It is very helpful in treating acne
– It can remove stretch marks since it has regenerative properties
– It has antiseptic properties and it can heal sunburns
– It will help you strengthen the skin tissue and moisturize its texture
– It can treat many conditions, such as: skin allergies, dermatitis, herpes, psoriasis, etc.
– It is a very effective moisturizer
– You can add it to your shaving gel to avoid the redness and irritation
– It strengthens your nails and heals the damaged cuticles
– It soothes swollen gums just by applying it on the affected place
– It helps alleviate pain, reduce fatigue and ease menstrual cramps
– it is full with vitamins and minerals, so it can strengthen your immune system and protect you from the colds and the flu.