The main part of being healthy is to make sure that the toxins are removed from our body and escorted out in a harmless way. However, unfortunately sometimes the systems, organs and glands are becoming clogged and come to the point of a total disfunction. One of these systems is the lymphatic system.
The lymphatic system is made of glands, lymph nodes, the spleen, thymus gland and tonsils. It has the function to cleanse the cells by absorbing excess fluids, toxins and fats from the tissues. This system becomes increasingly polluted from time to time, due to our toxic burden, relative inactivity and nutritional deficiencies.
If you have some symptoms, such as skin conditions, digestive disorders, arthritis, headaches, chronic fatigue, sinus infections or unexplained injuries, then your lymphatic system is definitely clogged and it needs a serious cleanse and detoxification.
The best way to remove the toxins from your lymphatic system is to regularly exercise and one of the safest and easiest exercise you can do is rebounding. If you are not a big fan of exercising, you can think about some alternative solutions to get the lymph flowing.
Some of the ways to achieve this are:
– Taking hot and cold showers in order to make flowing properly again.
– Dry brush your skin in a slowly, circular motion before taking a shower.
– breath deeply in order to get the toxins into the blood and they can be detoxified by your kidneys and liver.
– Eat a food rich in nutrients, such as: walnuts, almonds, garlic, low sugar fruits, algae, chia, seaweed, Brazil nuts, avocados, cranberries, etc.
– Try to avoid sugar, soy, baked food, processed foods, sweeteners, conventionally raised meat, table salt, etc.
– Take more herbs that act as a natural lymph flow simulators, such as: cilantro, parsley, echinacea, astragalus, goldenseal, pokeroot, red clover, wild indigo root, etc.
– Avoid clothing that can stop the proper circulation in the lymphatic system as much as possible.
– Drink big amounts of water and lemon juice every day.