Watermelon is a sweet fruit with many health advantages. Its seeds contain fatty acids, essential proteins and a lot of minerals. It is also very rich in Vitamin B and minerals like potassium, magnesium, zinc, iron, foliate. Another good side of this fruit is that its seeds can help in the treatment of patients suffering from hepatitis and inflammation in the body.
These seeds are a healthy ingredient, which is particularly useful in treating kidney diseases and urinary tract. Using tea from fresh watermelon seeds will remove stones and sand in the kidneys. To use the full advantage of the seeds you can cook them, bake them or grind them.
It is very easy and simple. Just take 20-30 watermelon seeds and boil them for 15 minutes at 2l of water. Consume this drink for two days, make a pause at the third day and then repeat this procedure for the next few weeks.
Other health benefits from the watermelon seeds are:
- They protect your heart health
- They can prevent aging
- They can clean acne
- They can strengthen your hair and prevent hair damage
- They can treat itchy scalp
- They can regulate your blood pressure
- They can boost your immune system
- They provide essential amino acids
- They are good for your hair and nails
- They are a great magnesium source
- They can cure edema
- They can enhance male fertility
- They can help you in treatment of diabetes