Pharmaceuticals or as individuals likewise call them drugs, can bring about various distinctive symptoms on and inside the human body. They especially make harm to the kidneys, which are a part of the gathering of the most critical organs in our body. The rundown of these medications is to a great degree long, however there, we are displaying you the main 10 of them that cause the best harm. They incorporate anti-toxins, analgesics and so on. Main ten medications that cause kidney harm:
1. Anti-microbials that incorporate ciprofloxacin, methicillin, vancomycin, sulfonamides.
2. Analgesics, including acetaminophen and non-steroidal calming drugs (NSAID): headache medicine, ibuprofen, naproxen, and others accessible just by remedy.
3. COX-2 inhibitors, including celecoxib (brand name Celebrex). Two medications in this class have as of now been pulled back from the business sector due to cardiovascular lethality: rofecoxib (brand name Vioxx), and valdecoxib (brand name Bextra). These medications are a unique class of NSAID and were created to be more secure for the stomach, yet have the same danger as different NSAIDs accomplish for kidney harm.
4. Indigestion medications of the proton pump inhibitor class. They incorporate omeprazole (brand name Prilosec), lansoprazole (brand name Prevacid), pantoprazole (brand name Protonix), rabeprazol (brand names Rabecid, Aciphex), esomeprazole (brand names Nexium, Esotrex).
5. Antiviral medications, including acyclovir (brand name Zovirax) used to treat herpes diseases, and indinavir and tenofovir, them two used to treat HIV.
6. Hypertension drugs, including captopril (brand name Capoten).
7. Rheumatoid joint inflammation drugs, including infliximab (brand name Remicade); chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, used to treat jungle fever and systemic lupus erythematosus and additionally rheumatoid joint inflammation.
8. Lithium, used to treat bipolar confusion.
9. Anticonvulsants, including phenytoin (brand name Dilantin) and trimethadione (brand name Tridione), used to treat seizures, and in addition different conditions.
10. Chemotherapy drugs, including interferons, pamidronate, cisplatin, carboplatin, cyclosporine, tacrolimus, quinine, mitomycin C, bevacizumab, and additionally hostile to thyroid medications, including propylthiouracil, used to treat an overactive thyroid.